- 2012-06-16 09:33:22 ...
He lucks out by getting into Ge...
- 2012-01-07 19:22:49 ...
Let's hope they won't forget Europe t...
- 2012-01-04 19:21:38 ...
According to the Van Halen News Desk ...
- 2011-12-29 20:46:11 ...
Van Halen confirmed information so fa...
- 2011-11-23 15:23:45 ...
Who would have thought of that...? A ...
It isn’t a song that often comes up when American fans are talking about Kiss‘ greatest hits, but the 1980 single ‘Shandi’ enjoyed a healthy chart life in Australia, and the band still plays it whenever they visit the continent on tour — as they did Saturday night (March 16), in a performance that had greater meaning than usual.
Billy Idol has added 19 dates to his summer 2013 itinerary. The ‘White Wedding’ singer was previously announced as a Bonnaroo performer, and now he’s scheduled shows across the country around that June 15 date in Tennessee. Tickets for many of the dates go on sale this Friday (March 22). Scroll down or click 'read more' to check out the dates.
Whitesnake fans worldwide can scroll down or click 'read more' to check out the exclusive worldwide premiere of the video for “Fool For Your Loving,” taken from their forthcoming CD/DVD package Made In Japan. The new DVD/live CD package is set for release on April 23 in North America and will be available in several formats: a deluxe 2CD/DVD edition, Blu-ray and a standalone DVD. The performance footage is shot in stunning HD in 5.1 and stereo and is taken from Whitesnake's co-headlining set at the “Loud Park” festival on October 11, 2011 held at Saitama Super Arena in Japan during their “Forevermore World Tour.”
Goo Goo Dolls & Matchbox Twenty will embark on a co-headlining tour throughout the U.S. this summer. The tour will kick off on June 25th at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH and run throughout August. For more about dates and VIP packages check http://www.googoodolls.com
Matchbox Twenty is currently touring in support of their "North" album and Goo Goo Dolls prepare to release their newest CD "Magnetic" on May 7/13 and will tour in support of that new CD.
Rock soul singer Jessie Galante from New York City will performing a stripped down acoustic performance of songs from her upcoming CD along with a few songs from her previous release performed on stages in Holland in 2011 in order to support the legendary British progressive rock band The Alan Parsons Project during their gig in Heerlen, Netherlands, on March 29. This show is part of The Alan Parsons Live Project - Greatest Hits Tour 2013. Performing with Jessie is Dutch guitarist Joop Wolters, who plays on many of the new songs on her CD including a song they wrote together.
Jessie Galante's new CD is scheduled to be released in April.
Alternative rockers Lovers And Liars next EP, Saboteur, will be out on April 2nd. Saboteur is a journey, told in three chapters, on the rollercoaster of life and love. The EP is already available for pre-order HERE.
The band haven’t been standing still this past year. Besides the recording of the new EP, Stacy’s been busy writing songs with a bunch of great artists, and constantly landing on the charts with them. You can hear his work on new records by Disciple, The Letter Black, and Brian “Head” Welch of KoRn. He’s also got some stuff in the works for The Voice’s Xenia and Spanish pop group Innocence.
Former Iron Maiden drummer Clive Burr has died at the age of 56. The legendary musician had been suffering from multiple sclerosis for many years, and although an official cause of death has not yet been revealed, the band reports that Burr passed away in his sleep last night at his home.
Clive Burr joined Iron Maiden in 1979, drumming on the band’s iconic first three albums — ‘Iron Maiden,’ ‘Killers’ and ‘The Number of the Beast.’ Burr left Iron Maiden shortly after the release of ‘Number of the Beast,’ and was replaced by current drummer Nicko McBrain by the time Maiden’s next album, ‘Piece of Mind,’ dropped in 1983. Burr went on to perform for acts such as Trust, Stratus, Desperado and others.
Less than 24 hours after David Lee Roth told SiriusXM’s Opie & Anthony that Van Halen was planning an extensive world tour, manager Irving Azoff has come forward to shoot down the singer’s comments. "Nothing's been discussed yet," Azoff tells Rolling Stone. "Why would he say this? Hey, Dave's a talkative guy. Why don't you call and ask him?"
“We’re going to be playing Europe,” Roth told the SiriusXM hosts on Monday. “Probably 50-60 shows outside of the United States starting at the end of this year and then come back around the US.” Azoff emphasizes that the band's only scheduled shows remain an April festival date in Australia, three June gigs in Japan, and a headlining gig at the Rock USA festival in July in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Van Halen are heading for Europe after a couple of "event" performances during the US summer. The news came from David Lee Roth speaking on the Opie & Anthony Show Monday morning (March 11).
“We're going to be playing Europe, probably 50, 60 shows outside of the States, starting at the end of this year, and then come back around through the US [in 2014]". Of the event shows, David stated: “I'm frankly surprised that these happened now. I think probably they had designs on somebody else, and somebody else got sick. 'Cause y'know, we're kind of here to save the day. These are big shows — these are like 50-70,000-person shows. And they're just coming together fast, which says probably somebody else bowed out or somebody else took ill.”
He also added that "Van Halen is very pure and uncut kinda music. It's a little like getting drunk on shots of really good Kentucky bourbon. It's like, you'll have a great night, but you probably won't want to see us again for three years!”
- DANNY BRYANT'S "HURRICANE" TO BE RELEASED THIS SPRING
- WOLFGANG VAN HALEN SAYS VAN HALEN IS WORKING ON NEW MATERIAL, JOINS TREMONTI AS FULL-TIME MEMBER
- LYNYRD SKYNYRD AND BAD COMPANY ANNOUNCE 40TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION SUMMER CO-HEADLINE TOUR
- FRONTIERS TO RELEASE BURNING RAIN'S THIRD ALBUM IN MAY
- LYNCH MOB 'UNPLUGGED' EP AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
- MODERN ROCKERS STRANGERS WITH DEBUT ALBUM AND FREE DOWNLOAD
- FOREIGNER’S MICK JONES AND LOU GRAMM TO REUNITE ON STAGE
- NEW MIKE TRAMP SINGLE "NEW DAY" NOW AVAILABLE
- JEFF SCOTT SOTO – THE AUTHORISED BIOGRAPHY
- NEW SEASICK STEVE ALBUM ON THE WAY
- NEW 30 SECONDS TO MARS SINGLE LAUNCHED INTO SPACE TODAY
- FM TO RELEASE NEW DVD - 'INDISCREET 25 LIVE' OUT 1ST APRIL 2013
- JOHN NORUM SIGNS RECORD DEAL WITH GAIN MUSIC
- NEW GOO GOO DOLLS ALBUM NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
- THE KILLERS AND KINGS OF LEON ALSO TO HEADLINE PINKPOP 2013
- TRANSIT DEBUTS "NOTHNG LASTS FOREVER" MUSIC VIDEO
- RAGE OF ANGELS TO TAKE YOU INTO THEIR 'DREAMWORLD'
- CHASE THE ACE LAUNCH VIDEO FOR "THE CAT IS ON THE LOOSE"
- CHECK OUT BOSTON'S PARIS DEBUT SINGLE
- NEW JEREMY CAMP ALBUM 'RECKLESS' OUT NOW
- HICKS BAND GATHERING PACE IN USA
- WHITESNAKE TO RELEASE 'MADE IN JAPAN' IN APRIL
- IMAGINE DRAGONS TO RELEASE DELUXE EDITION OF 'NIGHT VISIONS'
- IRON MAIDEN ‘MAIDEN ENGLAND 88' CONCERT TO BE RELEASED ON DVD
- DAVID LEE ROTH TALKING ABOUT VAN HALEN
- GREAT WHITE RELEASE REMIXED VERSION OF 'ELATION'
- JOHN CORBETT LEAVES NOTHING BEHIND WITH NEW ALBUM
- BIFFY CLYRO DEBUTS AT #1 IN THE UK
- STEVE EARLE TO RELEASE 'THE LOW HIGHWAY' ON APRIL 16
- VOLBEAT TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM ON APRIL 9
Copyright © 2011 Lazyrocker.com
All Rights Reserved.